Ultra-Smart Complete Round Wipes Automated Bucket Filling Machine
Installation, Service, Parts, Delivery & Training all under ONE umbrella.
Team up with the world’s most advanced round wipes downstream equipment maker.
We’ll help you expand your business’ market share and widen its profit margins by helping you achieve enhanced production efficiency, lower costs per unit sold, increased output and product quality.
We believe that our suggested line is the most advanced in the world today. All of our machines offer ultra-low downtime and contain features that make them unique in the industry. For example, our flagship first-to-market FGW filling and dosing machine includes a no-drip, “nonwoven overflow” prevention shower nozzles with 0.25% tolerance of volume accuracy.
Our SEALPRO with its linear cut and conduction-seal methodology and the CAROLUS buckets labelling machine with handle lifting and label orientation too, are uniquely developed for high quality wipes production.
Shemesh has a proven pedigree in providing turnkey buckets wipes solutions, from converting all the way to filling, sealing, lidding, labelling and case packing.
You can rely on our expert knowledge to take the headache out of upscaling your production whilst also dramatically reducing your costs.
Quick Fact Sheet
- Only two operators required from the master roll to a bucket packed in a box
- Extremely low changeover downtime, raw materials waste and space requirement design, leading to substantial costs savings
- Dosing accuracy of 0.25% of liquid volume – reducing waste!
- Throughput of up to 25 buckets/minute with 3,500ml liquid vol.
- NOT just generic machines but equipment designed for the specific market needs of high-quality bucket-wipes production.
- 316 Stainless Steel and electro polished steel smart liquid tank
STANDARD SPEC: Automated Bucket Filling Machine
As with all Shemesh machines, our Automatic Bucket Filling Machine comes with the following standard spec:
- Industry 4.0-ready
- FESTO (Germany) pneumatics and servo systems
- Complete SST304/316L design
- FDA approved piping as applicable
- SIEMENS (Germany) PLC, HMI and MOTORS
- BANNER sensors
- E-stop buttons and safety interlocks wired through CAT IV safety controller
- CE Marking.