The World’s Most Advanced Round Wipes Automatic Liquid Filling Machine
The FGW is a top of the range positive displacement linear automatic liquid filling machine made specifically for the wetting process of nonwoven rolls in canisters. It is easily adjusted to fill various volumes with high range of viscosities. And in addition to under 20 minutes toolless changeover time, the FGW boasts proprietary screwless showerhead nozzles with no-drip, no overflow engineering that delivers a staggering homogenous and effective liquid absorption. Each FGW filling station has its own gear pump and encoder, giving it a filling tolerance that is only +/-2gr(!) of volume. The FGW is industry 4.0 ready, fully controlled from the SIEMES HMI, has a built-in CIP and a smart liquid tank.
The FGW Is Gear Pumps Equipped
Main pros vis-à-vis volumetric, gravity or piston fillers are:
- Fill Range. Filling volume range is theoretically unlimited.
- Control. Portioning volume and speed tuning and fine- tuning are fast and easy via the Machine’s HMI.
- Automatic dosing and positive displacement pumps filling.
- Accuracy. Portioning tolerance within a mere +/-2gr(!) of volume. Saving waste!
- Sanitation. Inherently cleaner than most other methodologies existing in the market.
- Space. Fewer pumps are required for the same filling volume, saving space!
- User friendly. Filling volume and throughput is controlled for either all or each pump with no-tools through the HMI interface (impossible with volumetric filler).
- Maintenance. Is easier to do and less expensive.
- Reliability. This Methodology is the most reliable and cost effective over time.
- Fully automatic
- Throughput models offered: 60, 120 & 200 products per minute
- Portioning tolerance: +/-2gr(!) of filling volume, reducing waste!
- Sub 20 minutes changeover, reducing downtime!
- Anti-overflow proprietary mechanism
- Anti-drip proprietary ultra wide screwless shower nozzles
- Supporting both oval, conic, round and rectangular canisters
- Sanitary design for highest standards of rolled wipes production
- Explosion proof, corrosion proof upgrades available
- All machine metals are Stainless Steel 304 or 316 where liquid flows
- Electro-polished Smart liquid tank
- Built in CIP
- Industry 4.0 ready