Fully Automatic Bucket Labeller With Labels Orientation And Simultaneous Buckets Lid Lifting.
SA’s CAROLUS series is the first Bucket Labeller system developed specifically for buckets that includes a proprietary precision orientation system – which ensures that the label is placed in exactly the same position on each and every bucket.
Bucket handles are automatically lifted during the labeling process to ensure perfect label positioning.
The wrap-around labelling system includes HERMA’s (Germany) rotary labeling applicator model H400, specifically engineered for the CAROLUS series, resulting in a highly accurate, incredibly fast, sustainable low-maintenance machine.
Automatic Bucket Labelling Applications
Attractive, accurately placed labelling plays a vital role in helping your products stand out from the crowd, conveys your brand to the customer and contains vital consumer-facing instructions and information.
Buckets also provide a larger surface area, allowing you to make an even greater impact with your labelling..
Therefore, ensuring your label is placed accurately on every product, every time should be a vital consideration when choosing your packaging line machinery.
The CAROLUS Automatic Buckets Labeller is the perfect way to ensure your product is looking its best, delivering fast, accurate orientated labelling for buckets in a wide variety of sectors including:
- Food and beverage (e.g. Peanut butter, sauces, spices etc)
- Chemicals (e.g., paints and pastes)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. creams and lotions)
- Nonwovens (e.g. Wet Wipes)
- Throughput: 20-25 products per minute
- CAROLUS main frames and construction base made of stainless steel SST304
- Labeler type: Wraparound
- Label type: Self-adhesive (PS)
- Three rolls’ labelling zone.
- Applicator built-in control & HMI. Clearly defined display panel facilitates adjustments to operational parameters; provides 30 preset functions
- Unwind unit – maintains a constant web tension, preventing tolerance issues at the peel bar Threading and tensioning the web are very user-friendly.
Get in touch with us to see how we can help.