Packaging World published this article highlighting the launch of the Shemesh Complete Turnkey Buckets Packaging Line, BuckIT TKS25. You can read the original article here.
BuckIT TKS25 complete turnkey buckets packaging line from Shemesh Automation is designed for complete end-to-end packaging of liquid and solid products in buckets and can produce up to 25 buckets/min.
The line includes the following Shemesh made machines:
- Automatic buckets denester with vertical stack servo-driven magazine carousel
- For Wet Wipes – SAS-J automatic buckets stuffer
- STRATUM-J gear-pumps buckets filling machine(servo piston, net weight, flow meter also available)
- SEALPRO-J conduction sealing machine for buckets
- Automatic bucket lids denester with vertical stack servo-driven magazine carousel and bucket lids fastener
- CAROLUS full wraparound buckets labeller with orientation
- RELENTLESS-M buckets case packing machine
- APPOLON robotic palletizer
Across its applications, the line can produces up to 25 buckets/min with a 3,500 ml vol, and can handle many different bucket specifications, loads, and final products. It can also be modified for the packing of jumbo nonwoven wet wipes in buckets.
The line only requires two operators, from nested buckets to pallets of filled, sealed, capped and labelled buckets in boxes, and it features extremely low changeover downtime, raw materials waste and space requirement on the factory floor, leading to substantial ongoing cost savings when compared to other multi-supplier lines.
The key advantages of this packaging line includes having design, manufacturing, integration, installation, servicing, parts, delivery, and training support in one place. This approach increases accountability and minimizes the costs and hassle of having to deal with multiple suppliers. Having a clear and open relationship with one supplier results in greater expertise, efficiency of communication, reduced costs and increased product quality. All of these benefits can combine to unlock increased market share and higher profit margins for Shemesh’s customers.
All of the machines in the line are Industry 4.0 ready (potentially tapping into endless possibilities through the use of near infinite data), have FDA approved piping, banner sensors and SIEMENS PLC, HMI, and MOTORS.
You can read the full article, published by Packaging World here