Liquid Filling Machines
Liquid Filling Machines are the flagship offering in the Shemesh Automation range. We offer a wide variety of filling technologies to cater for a full spectrum of applications. These include:
- Servo driven piston liquid filling (linear)
- Mechanical cam control piston liquid filling (rotary)
- Gear pump liquid filling (linear)
- Flow meters (magnetic/mass) (linear or rotary)
- Gravity liquid filling (rotary)
- Net weight liquid filling (linear or rotary)
- Peristaltic pump liquid filling
Our range of automatic liquid filling machines are engineered with the above technologies to deliver high-performance filling across a range of viscosities. Our machinery includes:
STRATUM – Servo driven piston liquid filling machine (linear)
From water, peanut butter and ink, to pastes, creams and paints – the Shemesh STRATUM Automatic Servo Driven Piston Filling Machine is designed to fill a wide range of liquids and particulates with a wide spectrum of viscosity levels.
ASTERRA – Mechanical cam control piston liquid filling machine (rotary)
ASTERRA is a high performance mechanical cam, positive displacement, small footprint, low utilities, sustainable Rotary Piston Filling Machine.
It is equipped with cam driven filling stations each featuring a state-of-the-art proprietary designed SA Nozzles to fill your product with near zero leaks, splashes, bubbles, or overflow with ultra-high accuracy of+/- 2ml of filling volume.
FGW – Gear pump liquid filling machine (linear)
FGW is a positive displacement linear automatic liquid filling machine. Thanks to its built-in gear pumps filling technology, the filling range of the FGW is theoretically unlimited. It is easily adjusted to fill a wide range of viscosities and is a real space saver as fewer dilling heads are required for higher fill volumes.
SA-RGF – Low/High Vacuum liquid filling machine – Gravity filling (rotary)
Also known as “overflow” fillers, this technology is most commonly used for filling spirits, liquors, water, juice and other free flowing liquids. Our range has been developed and enhanced over time to include:
- Hygienic design attributes
- Machine durability
- Trusted brands BOM components such as PLC, HMI, Pneumatics, Sensors, motors etc. ensuring parts availability and greater serviceability
Falcon – Net weight liquid filling machine (linear or rotary)
The FALCON Net weight liquid filler is an all-new, state of-the-art, intermittent linear solution. Engineered to accommodate the most challenging and abrasive liquids, FALCON delivers high accuracy filling for a variety of products of high and low viscosity.
Shemesh’s range of space-saving monoblocs also offer ultra accurate liquid filling. From 5ml vials to 5L, Shemesh’s complete monobloc packers use the latest Peristaltic pump technology to fill to within a portioning tolerance of 0.5% of filling volume.
Peristaltic pumps are a super-hygienic filling method as only the filling tubes themselves come into contact with the fluid – thus eliminating the risk of pump-fluid contamination.
STANDARD MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS
All Shemesh’s Liquid Filling Machines come with the following standard specification:
- Industry 4.0 ready
- Festo (Germany) pneumatics and servo systems
- Complete SST304/316L design
- FDA approved piping as applicable
- Siemens (Germany) PLC & HMI and motors. Allen Bradely – optional
- Banner sensors
- SEW motors
- E-stop buttons and safety interlocks wired through CAT IV safety controller
- CE, ANSI, OSHA, NFPA and NEC compliant