Liquid Filling Machines
Liquid Filling Machines are the flagship offering in the Shemesh Automation range.
The STRATUM is an advanced in-line servo driven automatic liquid filling machine for viscous and free flowing liquids.
Applicable to containers of most common shapes and sizes in the food & beverage, chemicals and cosmetics industries, the STRATUM Automatic Liquid Filling Machine has servo-driven piston technology at each filling station. This significantly lowers utilities consumption and reduces costs while boosting portioning accuracy levels.
From water, peanut butter and ink, to pastes, creams and paints – the Shemesh STRATUM Automatic Liquid Filling Machine is designed to fill a wide range of liquids and particulates with a wide spectrum of viscosity levels.
The STRATUM Automatic Liquid Filling Machine has already been sold to a number of world-class packaging companies and manufacturers including Beams Packaging Services and Macphie in the UK.
The FGW the world’s most advanced round wipes automatic liquid filling machine.
The FGW is a top of the range positive displacement linear automatic liquid filling machine made specifically for the wetting process of nonwoven rolls in canisters. It is easily adjusted to fill various volumes with a high range of viscosities. In addition to less than a 20 minutes tool-free changeover time, the FGW boasts proprietary screwless showerhead nozzles with no-drip, no overflow engineering that delivers a staggering homogenous and effective liquid absorption.
Each FGW filling station has its own gear pump and encoder, giving it a filling tolerance that is only +/-2gr(!) of volume. The FGW is industry 4.0 ready, fully controlled from the SIEMES HMI, has a built-in CIP and a smart liquid tank.
Main pros vis-à-vis volumetric, gravity or piston fillers are:
- Fill Range. Filling volume range is theoretically unlimited.
- Control. Portioning volume and speed tuning and fine- tuning are fast and easy via the Machine’s HMI.
- Automatic dosing and positive displacement pumps filling.
- Accuracy. Portioning tolerance within a mere +/-2gr(!) of volume. Saving waste!
- Sanitation. Inherently cleaner than most other methodologies existing in the market.
- Space. Fewer pumps are required for the same filling volume, saving space!
- User friendly. Filling volume and throughput is controlled for either all or each pump with no-tools through the HMI interface (impossible with volumetric filler).
- Maintenance. Is easier to do and less expensive.
- Reliability. This Methodology is the most reliable and cost effective over time.
All Shemesh’s Liquid Filling Machines come with the following standard spec:
- Industry 4.0-ready
- FESTO (Germany) pneumatics and servo systems
- Complete SST304/316L design
- FDA approved piping as applicable
- SIEMENS (Germany) PLC, HMI and MOTORS
- BANNER sensors
- E-stop buttons and safety interlocks wired through CAT IV safety controller
- CE Marking.