Type: Full Time, Remote
With over 30 years in the industry, Shemesh Automation is a global leader in high-end packaging and assembly machinery and industrial automation appliances manufacturing. With offices in the UK, US, France and Israel, the private equity backed business supports almost 2,000 assets in over 30 countries around the world. Its nonwovens arm, Shemesh Automation Wet Wipes is a global pioneer in nonwovens downstream packaging equipment with cutting-edge technology positioned at the very forefront of the industry.
The Sales Executive is responsible for developing a continuous pipeline of Shemesh packaging machinery solutions and services sales from new and existing customers in the UK and Ireland. With your fingers on the pulse of the industry segments in which we operate, you will identify and build relationships with new customers whilst also nurturing relationships with existing ones.
You will prepare customer quotations including financial pricing, specifications, and terms & conditions. In addition, you will provide technical assistance to interpret, analyze, and resolve, manufacturing, installation, and field operating problems, as well as prepare short- and long-range sales forecasts for assigned accounts and territories.
As a part of a rapidly growing organisation, you will need to be a self-starter possessing the ability to initiate events and foster meaningful dialogues and actions. Reporting to the VP of Global Sales your direct responsibilities will include expanding existing markets as well as penetrating new ones to increase sales of our portfolio of products. Your actions will directly effect the bottom line of the business.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by team members within this classification. It’s not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills, and is subject to change at any time.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Demonstrated communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be able to drive and have a valid UK driver’s license
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in computer software applications
- Thorough knowledge of industry trends, competitors, and vendor products
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Bilingual language skills are a plus
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Travel by air or car frequently throughout the UK and Ireland
- Occasionally responsible for Customers based in Europe