The fully synchronised PET Jars Descrambler machine reduces the need for manual operation and vastly improves the speed of your line.
- Multiple product orientations available depending on product shape and needs
- Tool-less sub 10 minutes changeover
- Throughputs available from 40-200ppm
- Jar cleaner air jet available as an add-on
- Applicable to containers of most common shapes and sizes in the Food & Bev, Chemicals & Pharma and Cosmetics industries.
How PET Jars Descrambler Works
The flagship product within Shemesh Automation’s range of Front-Of-Line Packaging Solutions is the hopper and descrambler for fully automatic container feeding.
The SA-JF descrambler fits various types of canisters and requires virtually no additional changeover parts for different sizes. It features a top-notch control interface, robust building standards and benefits from Shemesh’s ‘easy-to-use’ and ‘built-to-last’ approach.
First, empty containers are unloaded into the stainless steel SST304 container hopper, which has level transmitters for ‘half-full’ and ‘empty’. From here they are collected by an elevator conveyor (first orientation) which transports them to a centrifugal feeding plate (second orientation). This orientates the containers before releasing them downstream along a conveyor in the perfect position as the jars stand with the opening rim facing the top.
- Pharma & Biotech
- Food & Bev
- Cosmetics, Health & Beauty
SA-JF Series: PET Jars Descrambler Standard Spec
All Shemesh machines come with the following spec as standard:
- Industry 4.0-ready FESTO (Germany) pneumatics and servo systems
- Complete SST304/316L design
- FDA approved piping as applicable
- SIEMENS (Germany) PLC, HMI and MOTORS
- BANNER sensors
- E-stop buttons and safety interlocks wired through CAT IV safety controller
- CE Marking.
Industry 4.0 Ready
All of Shemesh Automation’s start-of-line systems are Industry 4.0 Ready.
Contact us to learn more.