From sauces and drinks to medicines and cosmetics, Shemesh Automation’s THORO Multi-Container Capper Series is designed to provide accurate, efficient torque-measured capping for a wide variety of products.
Servo-Driven and specifically designed to provide super-accurate leak-free capping, the THORO Multi-Container Capper auto capping machine is available in semi-automatic and fully automatic versions for maximum efficiency and versatility.
Perfect for any capping application in the Food and Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics and Chemicals industries, the proven THORO Multi-Container Capper auto capping machine has also been on live display for thousands of interested visitors at the UK’s largest packaging exhibition – the PPMA Show.
Packed with features, the THORO Multi-Container Capper auto capping machine has a SECOMA Site Manager 1139 modem, integrated into the machine HMI to enable SMART remote support, live stats and performance analysis as well as manufacturer enhancement feedback. The perfect preparation for Industry 4.0.
- Throughputs 60, 120 or 180 models available with either I, II or III capping stations.
- INDUSTRY 4.0 READY: SECOMA Site Manager 1139 modem, integrated into the machine HMI to enable SMART remote support, live stats and performance analysis as well as manufacturer enhancement feedback.
- Sanitary, servo driven cam design Capper
- Wide variety of containers or bottles (eg Plastic,glass etc).
- Twist-Off, Screw, Push-Pull ROPP or Snap-On caps are applicable
- Pick & Place method for accurate Screw or
- Twist-Off capping.
- Clipping method for accurate Snap-On and/or Push-Pull capping.
- Adjustable torque, 4.43-61.96 lbf-in / 0.5-7.0 Nm.
- Built-in Quality Control to examine defects (if there is a cap or if the cap is closed properly) and defects rejection system.
- Tool-free design offers sub 20-minute changeover and reduced downtime.
- Monoblock style version or linear line version available